Saturday, October 04, 2008

Just Another Week of Crazy

Clark in his Coupe!!
*bought this with his birthday money!*

The hubs parents bought us this for our new car
but it just came in. It was custom made.

Clark's first 2 Year Old Haircut!
Aunt Rexy over at StrungOut Salon and Boutique did a GREAT job!

Isn't he handsome...and innocent too :-)

Me and My Dirty boy at his birthday party last Saturday
Hi Friends!
Just another one of our crazy weeks has come and gone. The less I think about the hubs being deployed the faster the days go by. I've stopped counting each day that goes by and that seems to make it a little easier as well.
Clark and I both had a very busy week; between Preschool, College, teaching at the Studio, catching up on last weeks errands and resting up from our busy birthday weekend with Mema, Papa and Aunt Bug.
We went over to the KidsMarket at Northside Mall on Friday and I found a couple of good buys. I bought a brand new (with tags) pair of Real Tree Advantage (camo for you non-hunters) cargo pants for 5.00, brand new (with tags) Children's Place overalls for 7.00 and lastly a pair of brand new (with tags) Old Navy sweat pants for 3.00. there were TONS of little smocked boutique outfits that I just thought I had to have, but for the sake of the hubs I refrained. He told me Clark was not allowed to wear them anymore. UGH!!!!! (Love You Babe!) I am going to head back over there today around 2:30 with my mom to see what we can find that has been marked down to 1/2 price!!!

On A Side Note: Tonight I'm gonna watch some Auburn Football have some pizza with some of my family. War Eagle!!!



post signature

No comments: