Monday, July 10, 2006

Megan and Wes Sitting in a Tree KISSING!

* Wesley sent me these roses all the way from Virginia!!!*
It's been 2 years today that Wesley and I have been married, and I still love every single minute of it. I can not lie and say that every day has been perfect, because just like every couple we've had our ups and downs,but luckily more ups than downs. The last 7 months have been extremely trying at times (since Wesley has been away beginning his new career), and the next 5 months will probably be the same way (moving to Germany and Clark's arrival), but for some reason I have no doubt in my mind that things are going to all just work out great in the long run, and for that I am very excited. I'm so thankful to be married to Wesley, and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. He has gone above and beyond his calling as a husband, and I know that once Clark is born he will do the same as a father. We've got a lot to look forward to in the years to come, and I know they too will be just as thrilling as the last 2 years we've spent together have been.