Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Little Past Due...Yet Again

Things have not slowed down for me in the last 2 weeks. Here's a little run down of how things have have gone....

Wes was transfered to Alpha Co and has been on nights the last 4 weeks (only 2 in A. Co)

Clarke and I along with my friend Erin {or E as Clarke says} spent 3 wonderful days at Edelweiss Lodge and Resort in Garmisch, Germany. As soon as I get a cable for my camera I will surely post some of the sites. They are to die for. Wes was suppose to go but his leave was pulled at the last minute so E took his place for the weekend.

I booked our Plane Tickets to head back to Alabama and Florida YAY!!!!! We will leave Germany on 27 Feb and return back on 20 March. Just in time for Easter with our Church Family.

Clarke has been sick for about a week now with a cold/teething and now we're thinking he may have Pink Eye. Yuck!

PWOC is still amazing. We had our "All You Need Is Love" Valentines Program Day on the 12th and we had 28 amazing ladies in attendance. It was beautiful and the message that was spoken on "Being a WHOLE Woman" was just what my heart needed to hear. Besides the program day, each week at PWOC we are having new ladies attend which makes me excited. I love to see ladies in Fellowship with other believers but more importantly longing to dig in deeper into God's glorious Word.

Valentines Day- Just an ordinary day for Wes and I. Of course he had to work, but surprised me and Clarke with a treat when he came home from lunch, cards and heart shaped marshmallows (Clark LOVES them). I gave him a certificate for a trip to the golf course. Wes and our friend Greg each received one so that they could go together. He gave me $$ to go shopping at my favorite store here in Germany IKEA!!! We had dinner at home from our only little Chinese restaurant here the Mandarin. We just had a relaxing evening at home as a family :-)

So, I think we're pretty caught up.
Yesterday Iris and I spent most all day at IKEA. It was so nice. We got there around 12 and left around 5:30ish. I got Wesley a nice book shelf to put all of his DVD's on, and Clark a shelf that hold tubs for his room (for his crayons, trucks/cars, stuffed animals and books). I made a few other small purchases, but nothing to write home about!

Again as soon as I have access to the photos on my camera I will be posting pics for you all to see of the past few weeks. I will TRY not to go MIA for longer than a few days again. Cut me some slack though I've had a sick "I want My Mommy" baby for over a week and had almost no time for myself.

No comments: