Monday, May 02, 2005

Self Sacrifice

I always say that journaling isn't the easiest thing for me to do. Lately i've slacked off on doing so and well needless to say I am feeling really convicted about my laziness. I am preparing to go to Burkina Faso West, Africa in less than one month now and at this point I don't think I am spiritually ready to fight the fight. I know that I must prepare myself physically, mentally but most importantly spiritually. There is a fog of spiritual warfare drowing the Daggari people that I, and the other team memebers must be preapred to go up against. I think my problem is I continue to put other things first. In all of my spare time (which isn't much) I think of all the other things I should be doing rather than sitting in the stillness writing down what is on my heart. Don't get me wrong, I spend much time with the Father on a daily basis, I am just failing to write down my thoughts, feelings and the things I am learning. What do I need from the Father, self-discipline and time management. Am I all alone on this one?

Megan

No comments: