Saturday, July 08, 2006

Rambling On About Nothing



I decided that since I had not posted any pictures recently that I would do so.In the first photo Wesley and I are enjoying an evening of good seafood, karaoke and just good ole family fun in Panama City Beach, FL. Next is Wesley after a week of field training in Virginia. He sure was a dirty boy, but I love him anyways! Does he look differnt to you? The army really has made him a completely different man, and boy am I proud of him. On Monday we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary. Of course as for most of the major holidays/events that have occured this year we will not be spending this day together. It's unfortunate, but in the long run it will all be worth the while. Wesley found out earlier this week that he we will be stationed in Illesheim, Germany. I've talked to several people and they say its a small farming village of about 4,000 people. I just keep thinking, it may feel like home afterall. Alot of people dont realize that I was really born and raised in the boondocks. Crops, cow pastures, the dairy, one stop light, K-12th school, we've got it all right here in the community of Wicksburg, Alabama. I should, hopefully, adjust just fine. We'll see though. My sister in law and Wesley's brother Danny were stationed only about 25 miles from where we will be and they say it's really not that bad of a place. Well, I don't really have anything else to ramble on about right now, but I promise I've been thinking of something really "great and knowledgable" to blog about next time.