Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm Back and Ready to Go!

HELLO BLOGGING WORLD!
This will be the first post for me in a very long time. I was so busy during the end of 2006 and all of 2007 with a new addition to our family that I completely slacked up on blogging. I think i've finally got a little extra time each day that I can sit down to share my thoughts with you, my friends and family. My New Years goal was to get my blog back up and running and to be consistent in posting, so I hope that you will all stay on my case if I start falling behind again :-)

So, here I am. I've finally come up with a new name for the blog after a lot of contemplating, "Scattered Fruits". My hearts desire in choosing this name is that people that read my blog and people that cross my path on a daily bases would feel that I have scattered just a little of the "Fruit" that the Father has blessed me with in their lives. I want people to know the goodness that has been scattered in the lives of my husband/my soldier Wesley, our 15 month old Clark ,in my life and in the lives of both of our Families back in the United States Let me catch you up on where we are now. Wesley graduated from AIT and headed straight for Illesheim, Germany in August of 2006. Clark was born on September 28, 2006 in Dothan, Alabama and we were able to join Wesley in Germany 7 weeks later. Clark is 15 months old now and growing like a tumbleweed. He is the light of our lives and we count it a blessing everyday that the Father would choose us to be Clarke's parents. We love being in Germany, and as of recently we will be stationed here until Feb. 1st of 2010. Right now we are getting ready for a BIG transition that will separate our family for 12-15 months.

(Clark at 14 mos old)

That's pretty much everything in a nut shell. There is so much good and bad that we were faced with in 2007, but in all I must say we've all come out as stronger individuals with a deeper love for one another and for our Father.

Until Next Time,