Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Odds and Ends

I've got a few things I thought I'd "show" you, my bloggy friend Clark's Valentines for his friends at Sunday School and for his German Kindergarten friends!
I found these on Etsy and couldn't be happier!
Remember Little Leighton that way born 6 weeks early last May? Well here she is now in her new TuTu and Flower headband at almost 8 mos old. I called her Momma up about 2 weeks ago to find out if she already had a TuTu and thankfully Anna said NO...Of course I had to get her one right away. It was her Valentine's Day prize from our family! She's such a priss and since boys are my future she will be spoiled. I can NOT wait to get back to Alabama and give her a big squeeze! Breezy, Clark and I all miss her tons!

My Strongtower...
That's what our family is relying on. Wesley's momma visited with the Surgeon on Monday and we are praising God that the biopsy's ALL came back clean. The Surgeon did find more cancer during the surgery but he is sure that he was able to "Clean Her Up" really well. She also met with the Oncologist on Tuesday and was given a good report. The Oncologist has suggested as previously mentioned 6 weeks of radiation and a continuation of hormone therapy which will be discussed at length after the radiation has been completed. The Oncologist alsosuggested that my mother in law "consider yourself healed". I am praying and believing in the name of Jesus that he is right! We are thankful that she is healing well from the surgery and that the remainder of her treatment will be quick and highly successful!
Thank you for your prayers they have been felt and greatly appreciated.

In other news, the Drs here at our health clinic, after 5 long, itchy weeks, think that they have FINALLY pinpointed what this mess is all over my body...Pityriasis Rosea. Our Physicians Assitant pulled out his book on Tuesday when I took Clark in for a strep test (that was DEFINATELY positive) and said he's almost positive that it came because of me having Strep/Upper Respiratory/Ear Infections and the Flu all at once prior to Christmas. He said this is a viral infection that my body is just having a very difficult time fighting off....Imagine That!
My body has been through enough in 24 weeks to last the rest of my lifetime. It's been doing a lot of fighting so I can just imagine that my immunity is rather low. On Friday I go for my Glucose screening and will also have my liver enzymes checked as well. Drs. want to be sure there is nothing going on.

Its only 9:30 p.m. Breezy is on nights so I'm going to get a head start on some sleep. This little fella in my tummy likes to give me a run for my money starting about 10:00 p.m. every night. I sure hope he's not as wild outside of the womb as he is on the inside. He's given his momma a run for her money already. If he is wild he'll be just like his brother and we'll be just as happy!

Goodnight Yall!









post signature


No comments: