Friday, January 01, 2010

Looking Ahead!

Well friends,
It's finally 2010. It seems to me like 2009 just flew right on by. I'm ready to see what this New Year will bring. I'm hoping for peace of mind/clear thinking (we will only hope my pregnant brain will cooperate), good health and lots of memories made with my family!

We have so much to look forward to and be thankful for in this coming year!
A new year of fellowship with our Heavenly Father!
A trip to Ireland in February, just me and Breezy
OR a Trip to ALABAMA for 4 weeks!
Our newest miracle will arrive in May (hopefully no sooner)
Wes will have lots of training and schools to attend February thru June
Breezy's parents and My parents coming for their first visits in June and July
Most importantly to us our last FULL year spent in Germany. We've got high hopes that we will go home in the fall of 2010 but it could be the winter of 2011.We're crossing our fingers :-).
What are you looking forward to? I'm curious to know.
From our family in Germany!
Blessings in Abundance in 2010.
P.S. Mrs. T I can't comment on your blog for some reason. :-( thats why you haven't heard from me

No comments: