Monday, May 10, 2010

A Family of 3, We'll no Longer Be

My Bags are packed and I'm ready to go.

Breezy and I will leave our home tomorrow morning with the SUN at 6 a.m. to head out to the hospital 15 miles away to welcome our SON Carsen into the world. We'll wake up with the sunrise as a family of 3 and go to bed with the sunset as a family of 4. What a wonderful picture of God's faithfulness to family and of his delicate hand in Carsen's creation. We are very excitied, a little anxious, a lot nervous, and in all just ready for our sweet little fella to be here.

Big Boy will be in great hands while I am away at the hospital so that is one less thing that I will have to worry about. Our next door neighbor, who has become more like a best friend will be taking him to Preschool each morning and helping Breezy with the bedtime routine (bath, dinner, etc.) in the evenings. I am so thankful that the Lord knew that our families could not be here with us, as we hoped and he ordained individuals to step in and ask what they could do to help make this time as exciting and an easy transition for Big Boy.

I'm hoping to be out of the hospital by the end of the week but I will not push coming home until the Wee Man is eating like he should and until I feel that I have my pain under good control with very little or no pain medications. I'm just crossing my fingers that I do not have a roomate this time. Pray with me about this as well :-).

While I'm away anticiapte lots of good photos and a birthing story that I can't wait to share!

Love Ya'll

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Praying and waiting to hear good news form far away! God bless you all today!

~MGF said...

Found your blog (feedjit) way before you became pregnant with Carsen and have really enjoyed reading about your life as a mom and military wife.

Have been praying for this special time in your life and now it's here. Congratulations!!!

From another blogger living in Lower Alabama...the Big "D"

Melanie