Wednesday, May 05, 2010

We're Almost There!

Hi friends!
It seems like I must always apologize for my absence before I can even begin my actual "post". Things have, as always, been rather hectic. Between getting ready for the baby here at home and trying to work until the very last minute I've been swamped. Unfortunately, my back has decided for me that I must indeed slow down.

We are finally coming to the end of this pregnancy. Next Tuesday we'll go in at 8 a.m. for delivery by c-section, UNLESS, I go into labor before then. I've had several really good check ups with the Dr. in the last few weeks, which has been nice. I'm considered favorable for delivery, but my body is not really cooperating.

Our Breezy Baby is growing, and it seems that he will have a head and feet like his Big Brother and his Daddy. That's ok though...more smart's! Right now they are guessing he'll be between 8 and 9 pounds. Any of you wanna guess? I weighed 5 pds. 15 oz, Breezy was right at 9 pds. and Big Boy was 7 pds. and 20 inches long. Big Boy wants Baby Breezy to have blue eyes like Daddy.
I just want him out so I can snuggle him in my arms and introduce him to his Big Brother.

I find it quiet humorous that Big Boy has "Boy Jack" in his belly still. We thought it was something that would just pass, but he's become very sure that "Boy Jack" is in his belly and is almost done growing. We've had to explain to Big Boy that "Boy Jack" doesn't need a suitcase after he informed me that the little suitcase was for him and his boys (Boy Jack and Baby Breezy). We finally told him that he'll just share with mommy and brother. He tells us that "Boy Jack" dances and sings the Ba*Ma* (superhero) dance and that he's almost done growing. We've bought him a boy cabbage patch doll that he has named Baby Jack, but it still isn't making this any less confusing for us. We'll see how it all pans out next week when he realizes that Baby Breezy is out of Mommy's tummy.

Breezy is working still but will be taking a little bit of leave starting next week. It will be nice to have him home with us. Big Boy will be in school a few days a week like normal, but will be home with us as well. We want to keep his schedule as normal as possible so that we can try to keep him from regressing in many of the area's we've worked so hard to straighten out. We've got some great friends who will be helping with him while I spend 5 days in the hospital.

Come back tomorrow for another picture from our maternity shoot!

Tchuess meine freunds!




No comments: