Friday, October 21, 2005

Catch Me if You Can....

Introducing.....Ms. PICKLE! (just a side note)

Man, I didnt even realize that it had been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. I must say that things have been quiet eventful and busy. Let me first give props to my bestest friend in the whole wide world, she has indeed met a very magical man,"mr. daniel"! I can truly say that I am happier than ever for her. I just pray that the Father continues to place everything together and works good in each of their lives through their relationship with one another. It is so crazy how the Father takes two individuals who are so imperfect and places them in such a perect relationship not only with himself, but with one another. I can probably say that this guys is the best thing that has ever happened to her. I haven't had the chance to meet him yet, but I do think that he may be in my BF 103 class. He sits on the other side of the room though. Maybe I'll take that chance and introduce myself to him as "THE best friend." I don't want to scare him though, or come across as some mean green eating machine.

So, today I brought Kelly Ann a nice surprise to class. She loved it! That gal cracks me up. After giving her the "treats" I informed her that next time she should include me, I hate missing out on any dangerous fun! People let me just tell you, if you ever plan on messing with any of Kelly Ann's girls, you better watch your back....SHE"LL HURT YOU!

Lins and Keith still seem to be doing great, which is fantastic. I knew from the minute that I realized who it was that she was seeing that he would treat her like a princess. She definately deserves the royal treatment. Keith, not just sometimes.....BUT ALL THE TIME.

Well, Wesley is leaving this afternoon at 12:00 to head out of town for a few days. He can't take his cell phone with him, so while he's gone I won't be able to talk to him. I will miss him bunches, but I guess I should probably get used to him being away and not being able to talk to him, because before too long he'll be gone for a couple of months (atleast 6). Let me just tell you, everything in our marriage is beginning to just fall right into place. The Father is definately blessing us indeed.Financially, we're beginning to get things paid off, which is a huge accomplishment. I can't say that things have been easy, because just like every other married couple we still struggle too, but I can say that I have been given the most extrodinary husband in the whole world. He desires to take care of me, to love me, to meet my every need, and I just love that about him. I desire to do the exact same for him. MAY I MENTION..HE IS SPOILED ROTTEN, and addicted to facebook!

Can you all believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I decided that tonight while Wesley is gone, I am going to head to the Wal-Mart (after I go to the Miss Peanut Pageant) and put some things on layaway. I definately need to get a head start. If I don't get started now, financially I will never be able to purchase all the gifts that I need to.

Oh yeah, I heard on the radio this morning the reason why the "Dollar General" in Graceville burned down.....dum, dum, dum BAD WIRING. Who would have guessed?

We'll today is Boss's Day. I'll be headed up to the Bridal Shoppe around 12:15 for a steak dinner in honor of my boss. I don't really care for steak in the middle of the day, but shoot I am not going to turn down a free meal, especially a free meal that includes NEW YORK STRIP and RIBEYES! I made a triple chocholate, hot fudge cake and rice krispy treats to take.

Let me just make one last note here... IT IS PAST TIME FOR A GALS NIGHT OUT! So lets, get to planning. We'll make it a night thats better than ever! I promise!

Holla Back...

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

i'm so glad you are happy for me. i am more happy than i have every been! he treats me like a freakin princess and adores me. i love that about him!
i love you best friend!!!!<333
holla back