Wednesday, October 26, 2005

LAKE ALBERT TELLS IT ALL

I hate peeping tom's. my best friend informed me today that as she and her boyfriend walked around lake albert yesterday evening that folks were watching from the cafateria to see just how many times they would go around. the saying at bcf goes, "If you walk around the lake 3 times you're gonna get married." i found it very funny that they decided to walk 3 times just to see what people would say to them, and indeed they did. now i had never heard the three times thing, i was under the impression that anytime you walked around the lake with someone of the opposite sex you were going to be getting married! i wonder why wesley never took me for a walk around the lake. anyways, i told best friend not to worry about those crazy folks, they are all just looking for something to talk about anyways. if my best friend and her boyfriend are the only form of entertainment that these people are getting, man do they need to get a life.

anyways, i finally registered for classes yesterday. next semester is not going to be to bad. i think with wesley being gone keeping myself very busy will be the best thing that i can do for myself. i am hoping to get another job where i do not have to work on the weekends so homework shouldn't be a problem and I will also have the oppurtunity to spend some time with my family, wesley's family and my buddies.

i'm outta here.

P.S. To all you people who often pretend to be psychic, you might need to stop before it get you in some major chaos!

2 comments:

Sojourner said...

i agree meg. people around here pay way too much attention to things that are none of their business... if they actually cared about the people whose business they nosed their way into it would be one thing, but people who get in other people's business for no reason really irk me...
P.S. HEY MEG! IT'S ME!!

Christie said...

Ah, good ole' Passion Puddle. BCF sure hasn't changed much.