Thursday, November 10, 2005

Only Time Will Tell

dang, it's been forever since i last posted. i sit down atleast once a day with the intnetions of posting, but it never seems to happen. i'm in IT 202 right now listening to Mrs. Bugg ramble on about power point. Things have been hectic. My emotions are running wild. I'm just out right tired. The semester is slowly coming to a close and I have oh so much work to do between now and the week before finals. thanksgiving break will be filled with lots of homework and study time. OH JOY!

wesley is going out of town this weekend with the Male Chorale which really sucks for me, but will be such an enjoyable time for him. Days are going by so quickly and we still haven't gotten to spend any time together. I thought I was so excited about him going into the army (don't get me wrong I am), but the more and more I think about him leaving in January the more my heart hurts. I love my hubby so good!

well, enough is enough for now. its time to head to the bridal shoppe for the afternoon! this ought to be a swell afternoon!

No comments: