Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Clark and I spent the weekend in Florida with Breezy's family. My nephew Logan turned "2" on Saturday so we had to celebrate the big occasion. We had a very good time and Clark was on his very best behavior. It was nice to spend some time with Breezy's Mom and Dad. His dad has been kind ill with the Flu or something since last Tuesday so Clark and I just did our share of keeping him company.

My Mother's Day was a very good one. Its hard to believe that I've been a mom for a little over 2 years. It's been some of the best days of my life. I received a package from Breezy on Saturday evening that had the most beautiful flowers in it, Green roses with shades of pink and some Vera Wang perfume. They were from the Vera Wang collection on the www.FTD .com website. I'll post some photos as soon as all of the flowers have opened. They are still very tightly closed, but still BEAUTIFUL!! Breezy knows me best!! Thank you for surprising me all the way from Iraq. We had a wonderul lunch/dinner at Texas Roadhouse and it was so yummy.

Well friends Im sorry for such a blob on nonsense but Im rather tired from traveling today. I have alot more to say, but you'll have to wait for tommorrow to role around.

post signature

No comments: