Friday, May 08, 2009

Sometimes I Feel Like.....


This is me with some of my
VERY SPECIAL STEPPERS
at our recital last month.



A Nut, sometime I don't.

I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off

I'm loosing my ever-living mind

And the list could go on.

May is wiping me out already and we're only 8 days in. I've got so much to do and so little time it feels like to get it all accomplished.

Emotionally, the last 3 days have been a roller coaster.

I must ask you to pray specifically for my friends L and M and their 3 small children (3 weeks, 7 and 4). M is currently in the hospital receiving some much needed and very difficult treatment/rehab. I really want to share with you the details, but for M's safety and the privacy of the family I am going to withhold any other information. Just know that this is a very difficult and trying time for their families.

I've been working and worrying myself silly about getting everything together for the TAPS, Inc. Poker Run and Benefit Ride (Motorcycles and Classic/Antique Cars) on 23rd of May. Things are quickly coming together and the word is spreading fast. If any of you would like to make a shout out about this great opportunity PLEASE feel free too. This is a great chance for the folks in the Wiregrass to come out and meet our Special Steppers and to see what they are all about. If you can't ride and would like to make a contribution, we will have T-shirts for $15.00...and I must say they look pretty darn good thanks to my sweet Sis in Law!!!!

Clark and I took a trip to Dr. Beaucamp's office this week for a little meeting. It went very well and we're making some progress with some of the behavior/aggression issues that we've been dealing with. Dr. B is an amazing man who loves the Lord and loves his family and he and I seemed to see eye to eye on how I want to raise my Son. He suggested several books, and we will be attempting to do some play therapy, and I will also be working through a parenting workbook as well. Breezy and I will have one session together with him while he is home so that we can both be on the same page. There is a light finally creeping out at the end of the tunnel.

Let me say that potty training has gotten a little easier since the weather warmed up. Clark now wants to go outside to pee pee everytime he has to go, and he'll even tell us that he wants to. My thought; as long as he's not wetting his pants...a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do. We live in the middle of nowhere and about a 1/2 mile off the road so nobody can really tell what he's doing if they just drive by. We've been dry (with a few accidents and a pull up at night) for the most part.

Next order of buisnes...
Breezy will be leaving in 21 days to come home to see his family I can not wait. He decided to fly into Dothan and friends let me tell you I CAN NOT WAIT to pick him up from that little tiny airport. It's been a very long 10 months. I am so tired of being geographically seperated from my husband. Clark realizes that Daddy is coming home and ever helicopter that flys by our house or airplane that we see he says "Daddy's Airplane?"
AND
We got word that our guys could start arriving back in Germany as early as the beginning of August! That makes me so excitied. I will depart back to Germany on 12 July and will have very little time to wait before he onces again graces us with his arrival home!

Well friends I've had a migraine since yesterday around noon, Clark's still sleeping so I think I will find my way back under the covers :-)

post signature

No comments: