Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm Going NUTS

Last Tuesday I broke out in a mysterious rash from the top of my head(literally) to the bottom of my feet. Benadryl hasn't helped much at all except for putting me out for a few hours. I went to see my OBGYN yesterday in hopes that he would tell me it's just my hormones....NOPE. He has no idea what it could be. He's almost sure its an allergy of some kind, but an allergy to WHAT. The problem is, even with the meds he gave me it's getting WORSE. I'm about to scratch myself silly friends. Poor Clark told me earlier I had too many polka dots!

AND on top of that I'm already suffering from issues with my Sciatic Nerve. I also had problems with Clark around 33 weeks to the point of not being able to sit comfortably, bend over or walk. I'm already to the bending point. YUCK.

If it's not one thing its another. This pregnancy can only get better....right? I just keep thinking of our little blessing that will be the end result.

In other news, we are not having a girl. For those of you who crossed your fingers, you can uncross them....a boy it will be. No doubts! He lifted his little legs up over his head for the whole world to see his little petey! Breezy had a big smile on his face when I shared the news with him yesterday.

Breezy is working late tonight so Clark and I are headed up to see him for a little while. Clark is hoping that he can see one of Daddy's big helicopters. One of our favorite Pilots is flying so maybe Clarke will be lucky.

Wishing you all a good holiday with your family!





1 comment:

Tonja said...

sorry to hear you are having troubles. I know those rashes can be so annoying!

Another boy will be great! He and big brother will be the best of pals!

Take care, my friend!