Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Going, Going, Gone!

Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years have come and gone.
Today is day #4 of the new year and the days until Breezy will be leaving are getting closer and closer. I've decided that I am going to make the most of this deployment for the sake of my family, especially our boys. I did not make a New Years Resolution because like most people, I didn't want to make a resolution to do something and not be able to hold up to it. I did set some goals for myself though;

1. Settle into a good, consistent routine with the boys so that we can all function withouth loosing our heads. (This includes Skyping with Daddy as often as possible!)

2. Attend a Small Group Bible Study once a week outside of weekly ministry responsibilities at FBC.

3. Work-Out 4 of 7 days a week (Zumba, Tredmill, Jazzercise, walking or biking).

4. Be debt free with a nice amount of $$ in savings by Jan. 2013 (excluding Car Payments and School Loans).

Realistic right? I thought so!

I'm off to get this house in order so that I can spend the evening with my Breezy! I'm making my nephew Jason's famous Grilled Shirmp with Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes for dinner.I'll share the reciepe another day.

1 comment:

T, C, and E said...

I am happy you are back to blogging! Miss you, friend!!!!!