Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4th of the 4th


A quick and simple tag.
Go to your My Pictures folder and open the 4th folder and post the 4th picture.
Explain it.

Let me say this....This is our typical Clark. He's doing everything he loves best (well almost); he's in his jammies (which he would wear all day if I would let him), with his lovie and daddy bear, in mommy and daddy's bed watching Thomas the Train.

Too bad I had to put him in his bed to sleep, I sure do love having my little cuddle bug in bed with me! Daddy says its a No-No for Clarke to sleep in our bad. Which has always been a good rule, I guess. That's what mornings are good for though! Toony's, a good cup of joe and time with little man!!!

Daddy come home and cuddle with us soon!! We'll make room in the bed just for you.

post signature

No comments: