Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

This is going to be short and sweet. Its 11:48 p.m. and well past my bed time. Juat a little thought to pass a long. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed tonight as I prepare myself mentally for what tomorrow has in store.

* I've got 2 BIG test to study for (both test are thursday morning),
* Finish the choreography for "Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On" (i have to finish the dance on Thursday at 5:00 p.m.),
* I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Zacks to check my Cholesterol and Blood Pressure,
* Clark has his 2 year Well-Baby Appointment with Dr. Head,
* I need to go to Weezers and pick up Thank You Notes
* I need to go by Darby's and pick up Clarke's shirts (and pay!!!)
* I need to hit Wal-Mart and the Post Office (Sending the hubs 2 packages)
* I have to get the Oil Changed at the Kid Dealership too because they could not seem to get it right when I was there on Saturday....

UGH so much to do and so little time to get it all done in. Who in their right mind takes a Fall break from "Mothers Morning Out"? I love spending time with my little fella, but it just seems like there is WAY too much to get done the one week we do have to spend together!!!

I dreamed of Alligators last night. No blood just lots of bruises on the backs of my legs. My cousin Jonathan rescued me. Wonder what this means? Any ideas?

I made Darby's Frosted Banana Bars on Saturday night and they were a huge hit and oh so easy to make. Let me know what you think if you try them too.

Tuesday Nights Kids Eat Free at Mexican Connection....You Should Do it...I Did!

I'm out. It's now 12:01 a.m.

OH YEAH MY BLOG IS GETTING PIMPED. SHOULD HAVE MY NEW LOOK BEFORE THE WEEKEND. I BET YOU'LL LIKE IT JUST A LITTLE...OR WELL I HOPE SO!

CIAO BELLA'S!

post signature

No comments: