Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Catching Up Is Hard to Do!!!

Clark and Anna during 1/2 time

Clark and Tim-Tim taking a break.

Clark looking at the windchimes in the tree

Our little peeping tom. Aunt Jackie was trying to take a bath

Clarke with his Knights from Smitty and Aunt J.

What a weekend we had!! We are playing catch up on our rest and list of things to do. I was shocked this morning when I rolled over and looked at the clock and it said 8:45. My sweet baby boy normally doesn't sleep past 7 a.m. I let him sleep out on the sofa bed with me last night and we both slept like champs. My favorite Aunt from Maryland is here visiting for a few days and I was nice enough to give up my bed for her! She said she slept like a rock last night too!

Today and the rest of this week have just been a typical routine for us. Same ole, Same ole, Preschool, College, Dance Studio, being a Mommy and playing house with Grammie and Bobo!
We're missing the Hubs a lot this week. It's been pretty rainy weather and its those days that we just want to curl up on the couch with him and just cuddle with a good movie. Of course we miss him everyday, but more some days! Grammy took all of us to lunch today (Me, Clark, Jack-Jack and Nellie) at Mama Rosa's and boy was it good. Once we were stuffed we headed over to the mall for a SHORT trip so I could spend my Gymbobucks! After the mall we headed over to Clark's favorite store...Wal-Mart. Again, it was a short trip because the weather was so nasty all afternoon. We joke and tell Jack-Jack every time she comes to visit she brings the bad weather with her.

Tomorrow Clark will be seeing the firetrucks at school and it's all he's talked about tonight. He cried before bed because he wanted the "twucks". I guess I should have waited until tomorrow to tell him. Lesson Learned!!! He's in bed now and not sleeping very good at all. I hope that this isn't a sign of how our entire night is going to be. Last night must have been too good to be true.

Side Note: The Special Steppers Classes (2) have started at Kelly School of Dance and I'm hoping that I can do a blog tomorrow night with photos of the students. I am so excited to be a part of their lives. It is such a blessing to me to be teaching them each week. They are so special to me and just make my whole week! Until you've worked with students with special needs you will never know the joy they can bring into your life! If any of you out there may be interested or know of another individual or buisness that may be interested in Sponsoring a Special Stepper please let me know. We are currently looking for sponsors for our 15 dancers.

Come back tomorrow for a closer look at the Special Steppers from TAPS, Inc.

WE LOVE and MISS YOU BREEZY BABY!!!



post signature

No comments: