Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas in 2009



Hi friends-
I know, I know. I have left you guys hanging again. I do hope that you understand. As I told you earlier the holidays haven't been the best for me so I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible to keep my mind of things.

I have finally finished my shopping, including my dads as well. My mom only has ONE more gift to buy and I bet I'll have to go pick it up on Monday. I've wrapped all the presents to go under the tree, I just need to wrap those that are to be delivered on the Eve. Before I can do that though I need to figure out what needs batteries and what needs to be put together.

Clark and I had a very productive week;
Monday: we cleaned, made sugar cookies and I decorated for a Christmas Program at the Ft. Rucker's Main Post Chapel.
Tuesday: I attended the program at the Chapel and Clarke had School until 11 the.
Wednesday: we made Jell-O Jigglers and had a Lazy Day
Thursday: Clark had his Christmas Party at School, Lunch at Mama Rosa's and then a lazy afternoon at home.
Friday: Grammy got off a 9 a.m. so we just hung out at the house with her. We made Christmas Ornaments with Clark's picture in them and then had dinner at the "Shop" with the family. Clark recieved an early Christmas present from Aunt Janet and Uncle Kim. Now we have added to our family "Clark the Builder"
Yesterday: We got up early to take a trip to Wiregrass Commons Mall to see "Claus", had lunch at Chick Fila, and did a little shopping for the Mom.

Today, we're staying in all day. Clark was up most of the night with an ear ache and a crupe cough. We saw the Ped. and ENT last week and it was confirmed that yet again we had infections in BOTH ears, so we're having Tubes put in and having his adenoids taken out on Tuesday (yes 2 days before Claus comes), 6 ear infections and 8 antibiotics later (just this year). I know it might be silly that I decided to do this procedure so close to the Holidays, but it was either now or wait until after the first of the year. I can't stand to see my little fella so uncomfortable and we both need some rest.

I'm ready for this Christmas to come and go. I know that I sound like the grinch, but I am desperately looking forward to next Christmas when the Hubs is home from the Sandbox and here with Clark and I and we're celebrating Christmas in Germany hopefully in the SNOW.

I'll be back in a day or two with some photos of some very special friends of mine that I promsied you a week or so ago.

Until then Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Baby Jesus.


post signature

No comments: