Monday, December 15, 2008

What A Deal I Found...But Not for Me


I bought this new Purpose for Pets Portable Extractor for my parents today. It retails for $109.00 and I got it at the PX on post for 67.00. I was so proud of myself. We have 2 dogs, a Cocker Spaniel and a Toy Dachshund that sometimes have little accidents in the house when we've been gone for too long. Today one of them was very sick (both ends) while I was in the shower and that was the end of it for me. I cleaned 3 different spot and they all look good as new. I'm going to clean some others tommorrow that aren't pet spots and I'll let you know how it works.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM AND DAD!

post signature

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Great idea. They all hve an occasional accident...so it is good to be prepared!

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing. Thanks!