Thursday, January 08, 2009

GO GATORS!!!!


For those of you who do not know my hubs is a die hard Gator fan.
Well, I think that he's rubbed off on me and the little man a little too. Today I'm headed to the dance studio decked out in my Gator Garb and I can promise that I'll be dippin' out BY 7:30 to get home for some Gator Football!!!! The only thing that will be missing from this game will be the hubs. I'll keep him up to date though when he comes online later in the evening.

Just for laughs...My father in law is a MUCH bigger fan that the hubs. He gets so stressed out on game day. For every game he has a 1/2 glass of water (that he dosent drink out of and one that he does drink out of) and a peice of string (that he cleans his hearing aides with) sitting on the side table by his chair. He always wears the same shirt and socks to make things even better. When I asked him on the day of the Alabama/Florida game why all these things were necessary he said thats the way he started off the season and thats the way he was going to finish.
I'm going to get my mother in law to take his picture tonight during the game just so I can get a good laugh later, AND pick on him




post signature

1 comment:

silentgoodbye said...

i wore my new gator shirt to school today, i have like 3 people tell me how much they liked it :)

Thanks

oh, and GO GATORS!!!