Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"MOMMA ITS CLAUS"


My friends....I had a moment today.
One of those, "Kids Say the Darnedest Things" kinda moments.

We're strolling through the Commissary and Clark screams as loud as he can and is pointing at an older gentleman getting himself some milk from the cooler, "Momma Its Claus, Momma Its Claus, Momma Its Claus." I am steadily trying to hush Clark, but even bribing was not helping my situation ANY. The man turns around and laughs and says, "Miss it's alright. This happens all the time." He proceeds to tell Clark "I'm not Claus little boy, but Santa is one of my friends so you be sure and be a good boy and I'll be sure to tell him so."

Well, the story doesn't end there. Clark continues to question the man. "What's Claus doing?, Where's Claus going?, What' doin Claus?" I could not get off the dairy aisle fast enough.

Oh the life of living with a 2 year old!!!

post signature

No comments: