Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just to Catch Up

Clark thinks he is a Ninja! Check out the headband(s) he's wearing!










New sheets from TJ Maxx. I got them for a steal, 500 Thread Count for 39.00. Can't beat that when the original price was 70.00. Breezy isn't going to know what to think when he comes home to his "Palace" back in Germany and gets to sleep with his Queen on something other than 200-300 count!! The brown pillow with the white dots is the print of our new quilt and shams. I made that purchase at TJ Maxx about 3 weeks ago. Original cost of all items was 179. I paid a little under 100.00 for 3 pieces.












Last week Clark decided he wanted to plant a "Garden" but refused to let me put his play clothes on before going outside. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle, the weather was gorgeous and I was ready for a little break. Today I ran to Lowe's to pick up some Temporary Blinds for my bedroom and came across the cutest little Diego gardening tools for children. We'll be planting some flowers for Grammy and BoBo on Friday if everyone is feeling up to par.


Mommy's feeling blah.
Clark has a nasty cold and what looks like pink eye.

Those two things together mean:

Staying home (unless you desperately need to make a run to TJ Maxx),
No time at the gym to release stress that is slowly but surely taking over your entire body,
Sleeping as much as possible since the 2 year old can not sleep at night

I must ask you to pray with me and Breezy. We have submitted papers to extend our tour in Germany for another year. We were both trying to make the decision on our, but last night after a long phone conversation (which seldomly ever happens) we decided that the only way we would ever know if we were in obedience to God's Will was to just give it to Him like we should have done in the beginning. So, the papers are being submitted on Faith. The outcome will be conformation for us. (My Life As a Military Wife story coming too on this topic).

My Daddy had an epidural today in his back and is in a lot of discomfort. Clark can not understand why BoBo can't pick him up and love him like he always does. Hopefully he will be feeling like a new man in a few days.

KIDSMARKET...
If you haven't gone and you have boys sizes 0-18 months or girlies of all sizes then you should definitely hit the road. I didn't find much in the 2-4t boys but there was tons of smaller sizes. It is being held in the Old Michael's building at Northside Mall.
Word of advice if you do decide to go...Don't take your children, It's crowded!!!!

post signature

No comments: