Sunday, March 01, 2009

44 Things You Might Not Know About Mrs. B

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, only with wings though

2. Have you ever been drunk? unfortunately yes on more than one occassion

3. Do you own a gun? no...but grew up in Alabama and my daddy had PLENTY!

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes. Especially when I go on Post to Clinic since I never seem to see the same Dr. or PA.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Grilled with a little ketchup on a bun and I'm good!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Claus series and Home Alone

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Big up of Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I make my dancers do them so I have to do them too!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding/engagement set and my new diamond earrings.

11. Favorite hobby? dancing (especially TAP), being crafty/sewing

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes...BAD

13. What's your favorite shoe? My new tenny's and any of my flip flops

14. Middle name? Ann pre marriage now its Clark

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Its too cold for this girl outside, let me finish my coffee before we start playing, Joel OSteen has some really good points.

17 What is your current hate? Deployment

20. How did you bring in the New Year? with my in-laws babysitting my nephew

21. Where would you like to go? well in my dreams I'd go to where Breezy is and rescue him, but really I just wanna go back to my HOME in Germany!

22. Name three people who will complete this? hopefully Mrs. Tonja, April and Stephie

23. Do you own slippers? yes, have gotten so use to wearing them in Germany (tile floors in our apt) now I have to have them!

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Blue sweatshirt with sailboats

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO.

26. Can you whistle? yes

27. Favorite color? Red and Black but lately I've really started liking Green

28. Would you be a pirate? Yes...we are a pirate family :-) (inside Joke with FarBink)

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Don't sing in the shower, not enough time. i'm in. i'm out!

30. Favorite girl's Name? Mary Morgan or Loralei

31. Favorite boy's name? Wesley "Clark" and John Thomas

32. What's in your pocket right now? my jammies do not have pockets

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My best friend calling and saying "ITS SNOWING OUTSIDE"

34. Best bed sheets as a child? my blue t-shirt sheets

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? well i broke my arm twice (once on the monkey bars once playing basketball), dislocated both knee caps (once dancing, once I fell out of a chair)

38. Who is your loudest friend? I have an acquaintance that is VERY loud (especially after a drink or too)

39. How many dogs do you have? 2 that both live with my parents. Dustie and Baylee

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes my Breezy!

41. What is your favorite book? we'll i broke my "I'm not reading about vampires" trend and am now reading the Twilight Books and I'm hooked

42. What is your favorite candy? Twizzler Pull and Peels

43. Favorite Sports Team? Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators and Atlanta Braves

44. What was your favorite year? do I have to pick just one? 2009 will be great b/c Breezy is coming home to us after 13 months of deployment!

I'm tagging; Darby, Mrs. Tonja, Stephie and April C.

post signature

No comments: