Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Love This Weather!!


*My New Swim Suit...Can You Tell I'm ready for the Beach*
(it's a 2 peice for the first time in 4 years)

Clark and I had a FANTASTIC day today.

We started our morning off with a trip to the Dothan Area Botanical Gardens for a photo shoot with Amanda from Snatches of Time Photographycv(i'll get you guys the website). Clark was such a champ and Amanda captured him at his very best. The photo's will be amazing. I can't wait to give you a sneak peek . For any of you who are looking for a photographer with very very very reasonable rates please let me know and I will have her contact you. She was SO easy to work with and loves children. She's all about having fun and capturing your child just as he or she really is everyday. Nothing Fake!

We came home after a snack at McDonalds and rested a little while it cooled off outside. Around 5ish we made a dash for the carport and washed my car and Clark's "car" too. We had so much fun just playing with the water and the suds from the bubbles. It's amazing how easily children are entertained these days, especially mine.

We had a nice fresh seafood dinner with my Aunt and Uncle and Clark ate his belly full of fried Crab Claws. He kept telling us they were chicken on a stick...Whatever works right? I ate all the boiled stuffs. Tommorrow night we're having LOTS of fresh veggies and cababs. I'm very excitied!

I picked up the flower orders at the Studio today and TAPS sold almost 500.00 in flowers for the rectial which means we make a profit of around 250.00. Every little penny helps. I was pleased with the end results.

Tommorrow is the Lord's day and I've been asked to help my mom out with a few things around the house since my dad has been down in his back for several weeks now. We're planning to start our morning out with a trip to Lowe's , and then we'll spend the rest of the day out in the yard!!!

In better news...Breezy FINALLY got his Rest and Relaxation Date!! We'll be seeing him very soon, and we can not wait!

G*Night Friends!

post signature

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Love the suit...you look fantastic! Sounds as is Clarke is giving you a run for your money. Speaking as a mom to 3 boys....consistent discipline from everyone involved in his care is very important! I would put him back in pull-ups or diapers...and let the potty training go for a while. None of my guys were trained until around 3 years. When he is ready, he'll do it himself. I would select a punishment for anytime he pees in an inappropriate place. Taking away a favorite toy or game can work wonders. You have to do it everytime and not give in to whines to get it back. Let him know he will lose it for 2 or 3 days. Be tough. Also, if you feel that he is really ADHD...take him to one of the child psycologists we have here. They will help you sort it out. I think it is important to trust your instincts. If you feel there is a problem now...see about it now. Don't let this lead him to trouble in the future. He can be helped at this age, too. And he won't be setting himself up for future problems.

Sorry if this is too much info. But, one of my boys struggled with bad behavior, inattentiveness, not focusing, acting out, struggling in school...and it wasn't until he got to HS that he was diagnosed ADD, OCD,Depression. How I wish I had known earlier. But, ADD was not even talked about when he was a young boy.

If I can help, let me know. I care.

~Talisa~ said...

I can only wish I could be wearing a 2 piece this year!!! You look great!