Friday, April 17, 2009

This is My Week.....

The Kelly School of Dance has consumed everyday of my week. Due to the severe weather we had a few weeks back we had to cancel several of my classes, SOO this week we are playing catch up. It's been a good week overall. Our 13th Annual Recital is NEXT Saturday and Sunday. If you would like Free Tickets please comment me with your name and e-mail address and I'll work on getting the tickets to you.

On Wednesday my beloved 2 1/2 year old spilled HOT PINK Quick Dry nail polish on himself and the carpet. I had just finished dressing him in a new outfit of Lime and White seersucker shorts with anchors and a lime green matching polo. His shirt was covered, his pants had a few spots and his piggies looked Oh So Pretty! When I found him he told me "Ma, I paint my piggies likea you!" I love that little boy, but he's too darn sneaky. I guess he's ALL boy.

As we speak the kind people from OxyMagic are here at my house cleaning the carpet in our Den and Family Room. Thanks to my wonderful 2 1/2 year old again who is a potty training disaster. He can't seem to make it to the potty when he's watching the t.v. and what does he do....He teetee's right where he's at. God, love him!!

Today I received wonderful news that TAPS, Inc. has received a grant from Sam's Club to help in "Keeping the Art Alive". We are so excitied about this oppurtunity. For those of you who are Motorcycle Riders, we will be hosting a Poker Run/Ride on May 23rd. We are sorting out all the details and will have more info available by May 1. I do know Registration will be between $25.00 and $30.00 and that will include T-Shirts for the first 100 Riders registered. We're working on locations, door prizes, etc to finalize everything!


We will also be selling some AMAZING candles that are made by a company in Georgia (I can't remember the name). If you'd like some info on those please let me know. I think they are between $7.00 and $10.00 and there is a variety of fragrances available.

I'm also in need of ANYONE who is willing to contribute to a Yard Sale. We are planning to have a yard sale around the middle of May to try to offset some of the cost of Taps for the 2009-2010 dance year

post signature

No comments: