Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Here I Am!!!


Clark and I after I got home from our Showcase on Saturday night!


Mel, Tiff, K.Trahan, Kristin and Kaitlyn
Sr. Company Girls from the KSD


On of my assitants from the KSD Brittaney


Clark at his Carnival Day at school Last Week.


Kathy (my dance teacher and present boss), Myself and Kathy's daughter and my long time dance partner and friend Kelly Burk.

Today I am resting, practically doing NOTHING, for the very first time in a long time.
This past weekend the Kelly School of Dance Presented their 13th annual recital and it was so nice to be a part of it. I must say that it's over and I'm actually kinda happy (but sad)

I want to tell you that Clark's photos are up at Snatches of Time and I am having a heck of a time deciding which ones I like the best. There are 322 photos to choose from. If you happen to take a look at them let me know which one is your favorite!

I'm counting down to the day when Breezy will be coming home (29/30 May hopefully), and friends let me tell you we're getting closer. We'll be spending a week in Orlando, a week in Panama City and who knows where else you might find us. Relaxing....i'm sure. Clark is so ready to see his Daddy and it's definately showing in his behavior.

Now that the recital is over I can concentrate on the Motorcycle Ride for TAPS, Inc. We will be riding 23 May. Our starting point will be at Harley-Davidson/Buell of Dothan at 9 a.m. with bikes out at 10 a.m. As of now we will have 5 stops, lunch at the BBQ Shack on Fortner with HOPEFULLY our final desitnation being the locaation of Dothan Powersports (still awaiting our call back from the owner :-) ) where the girls from TAPS, Inc. will perform and be available for photos, autographs, etc. If you know of anyone who rides please let them know that this ride is for a very good cause. Next year we are hoping that TAPS, Inc. can meet the needs of more chidren with Special Needs in the Wiregrass.

post signature

1 comment:

Growing In Grace said...

Want to see some of the dances! Can you post some?