Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Joy Comes in the Morning

Clark and his Big Big

Me and Grandaddy


Clark in his Big Chair at Aunt Jackie's

Clark playing Tea Party on Aunt Jackie's porch
(it was 50ish outside and he stripped down naked. thankfully we were out sight from ANYONE)


Yall, I am back and recuperated! Hopefully, back to blogging more frequently too.
Things have been going pretty good for us these days besides the fact that if it rains anymore we'll be getting out the canoes. I was tempted on Saturday to get the skim board out, for Clark to play on, but I decided the water was run-off from the peanut field so it probably wasn't the best of ideas.

Our trip to Maryland was very productive and I was thankful for the opportunity to go for more than 2 or 3 days. It was nice to spend time with Clark, My Momma, My FAVORITE Aunt from Maryland and my Grandparents. Despite the fact that my Grandfather did not know who any of us were, it was still nice to visit with him. Hopefully Breezy will get the chance to FINALLY meet him before the time is too late (the delay in meeting is not intentional just never has worked out). Clark was a champ to and fro and as a reward he received a big box of Lego's that have kept him very busy!

I hope you enjoy the photos. I'll be posting more over the next few days of the trip and from the Flood!

This is a photo of my Breezy Baby on one of his many tours with the Male Chorale from the Baptist College of Florida. I believe they were in NYC at the time. Can't remember if we were married or not, but I think we were (???). A dear friend sent me this photo this week and I absolutely LOVE it. Brings back LOTS of good memories..


OH YEAH....WE GOT EXTENDED TO GERMANY UNTIL FEB. 2011!!!!
ANYONE COMING FOR A VISIT?


post signature

No comments: