Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Life As A Military Wife: Welcome Home Part 1



Here is a video from the Homecoming Cermony for our first group of soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW6GB7mBf04

Breezy SHOULD be here anytime, but only time will tell (that means he is NOT in this video, but Miss April is). You can see Clark and I standing in the chairs trying to see. We are ready though for him at ANYTIME! I've been on a roll today, baked a key like cheese cake, chocolate cake and 2 loave fresh zuccini bread, did laundry, worked VBS from 9-12, gave Clark a haircut and cleaned up all the last minute stuff.



I've got a lot of pictures to post in a series of post over the next few days. Once Breezy is home I can catch up on my picture uploads and not leave you guys hanging anymore :-)

P.S. I just need to say one thing....
I hate no it alls and people who try to run my life just from reading my blog.


Until Next Time...Be Blessed
Mrs. B

2 comments:

Tonja said...

Praying for you as you wait! I know you are excited! Here's hoping it won't be long before you are back together again! God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting. I am Luz Mateo, wife of SPC Simons from the 3-159th like your husband. I am currently in Puerto Rico because our baby was born with special needs and I won't be able to be with my husband when he returns today. I wanted to thank you for posting the link for the video so that I can at least have the opportunity to see some of the people I love like Indah Salazar. I started crying because I won't be there to give him a hug. Blessing to your family.

Luz Mateo
crazyluma@yahoo.com