Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OIF 3 Homecoming Photos

At the Hangar Patiently awaiting Breezy's arrival

Clark was very impatient, but man oh man did he look cute!

My buddy Amber (her husband came in Main Body 1)

Future A. Co Playboy....Right Daddy?

Getting ready for the doors to open and trying to hold Clark still

The doors are opening...FINALLY

I think Clarke had spotted his Daddy...RIGHT ON THE FRONT ROW!

American Solider....I'm An American Soldier (Toby Keith song that played as doors opened)
Most Amazing site i had seen in 13 months

There's my Breezy Baby!

He found us :-)

Our first moment together as a family
Clark first told his Daddy..."I'm A Soldier Just Like You"

He was too excited for a family photo but we tried anyways.

2nd attempt and a LITTLE bit better

Enough of the uniform...I'm ready to play
(It was so hot in the hangar and getting him to keep his clothes on for 2 hours was a chore)

Clark asking his Daddy..."You Come'd out of the Flag Daddy?

This is Breezy's roomate Cards and his sweet girlfriend Anne at the ceremony. Young Love!!!!





post signature

1 comment:

Cathy said...

My name is Cathy and I am Annabel's mom. I wanted to thank you for your comment and visiting Annabel's blog. Also for telling me about your husband, so I can go to your site. I will probably need to come to it more often to pick up advice or ask questions as my son will be leaving soon. i love the pictures of your husband coming home. Thank you for taking the time to visit us.