Monday, March 07, 2011

Spring Fever Give-A-Away

*Photo by Sonia Boukaia*

I'm so very excited about this week's give-a-way. I've partnered up with two of my dearest friends and favorite photographers, to bring an offer to you that you will not want to miss. This week, March 7th thru March 13th, you all will be commenting to win the following;

For my friends in Germany;
A 1 Hour (on Location) photo session with Mrs. Sonia Boukaia with Sonia Boukaia Photography.

About Sonia:
Sonia has always had a passion for photography. That passion became an obsession and eventually a business, when she had her first child. Sonia does not consider herself a professional or being in the photography business. She's in the business of capturing emotions, spirits, special moments and expressions. Sonia's photography is about being as natural as possible, so she utilizes the natural light of the world we all live in. Her goal is to create beautiful portraits in a comfortable,relaxed environment!

For my friends from the "Wiregrass";
A 1 Hour photo session at the Dothan Botanical Gardens with Miss Amanda Hatcher from Snatches of Time Photography.

About Amanda:
I am Amanda Hatcher...from the small town of Headland, AL. My sister and I recently started a photography business called "Snatches of Time Photography"...because we believe that a good picture is a all about capturing that special moment in time, those priceless moments in life that take our breathe away! While we specialize in children and families, wedding and engagements, events, and photogenic head shots; we do our best to meet any and all needs!

These gals take AMAZING photographs..TRUST ME! They both work hard and do a fantastic job capturing the realness of your family, which I believe is the most important part of their jobs. My walls adorn work from both of these gals and I am always so proud to show them off. Take a few minutes and visit their websites and then be sure to comment for your chance at a free photo session

Sonia's Website: http://www.soniaboukaia.com/
Amanda's Website: http://www.snatchesoftime.com/

To enter all I need is for you to comment on this post with;

1. Your Name
2. Your Location
3. Your E-Mail address

Happy Commenting!

17 comments:

~Talisa~ said...

Some of my friends have told me about Snatches of Time Photography! I have got to get the girls pic's done! Leah is 6 months old today and I still haven't gotten their pictures done together yet! I'm such a procrastinator!

Talisa Hatcher
Slocomb Alabama
thins106@sepeds.com

Getting to know the Smith's said...

This is so fun that you have give-aways!

Bethany Smith
Illesheim, Germany
bethanygs23@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I will check out the Snatches of Time website. Thank you for doing something so fun!
Amy Purdy
Dothan, Alabama
rpurdy3523@aol.com

Latrise Flanigan said...

Latrise Flanigan
Illesheim, Germany
l_naomi04@yahoo.com

T, C, and E said...

Oh, you know I am on this giveaway! I doubt I'll get lucky enough to win two giveaways of yours!! :-P

Chelsea Martin
Bad Windsheim, Germany
chelseamikal@sbcglobal.net

~MGF said...

...our backyard is full of "Spring Snow (white blossums)"...I'm ready for all the greenery and flowers...Snatches of Time has great photos...enjoyed viewing the new website.

Melanie Frankin
Dothan, Alabama
bludaze@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Love Sonia's photo's!!!
Melisa Gorski
Ozark, Al until June then Illesheim here we come!!
melisagorski@yahoo.com

Courtney Bigby said...

PICK ME PICK ME!!!! <3

Courtney Bigby
Burgbernheim (or Illesheim)
Courtney.Bigby@gmail.com

Lisa said...

We love Sonia!

Lisa Wess
Burgbernheim, Germany
Lisa_dito@hotmail.com

Hungry for more said...

Lovely!
Meredith Hummel
Illesheim, Duetschland
Meredith@StCatherinesBoutique.com

Anonymous said...

I desperately need to get pictures of my beautiful daughter and would love to win!

Kimberly Seibert
Buch am Wald, Germany
kaseibert1@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

So cool...hope we win :)

Esther Smith
Bad Windsheim Germany
esther.smith14@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I have never had professional photos done but I think it would be fabulous.
Brooke Hanners
Napier field, al
Bhanners24@gmail.com

Growing In Grace said...

oh, i would love some family pics!!!!

April Chapel
Dothan, AL
gracedance@mchsi.com

Anonymous said...

Mary Isbell
Illesheim, Germany
mt_isbell@yahoo.com

Heather Bassett said...

Heather Bassett
Illesheim Germany
Smookwook1983@aol.com

Crystal Gard said...

Snatches of Time will be doing dance pics for Kelly School of Dance this year!! I am super excited!! Would love to win this one since I have never gotten the kids pics taken by a professional!!

Crystal Gard
Headland, AL
lilcrys04@yahoo.com