Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congratulations Nathan and Misty!!


I just wanted to introduce you all to a precious little girlie
Miss Olivia.

She was delivered via c-section on 12 September 2008. She was 7 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. As I mentioned yesterday Nate is off saving the world with my hubs. Nate was able to call just as Misty was going into the OR and Dr. Dozier the attending OBGYN allowed her to talk to him through the entire procedure and he was able to hear Olivia's first little whimper.

I was able to spend some good time with Misty, Olivia and her family yesterday afternoon. I was there when Nate saw the first pictures of his daughter. I wish the web-cam would have been on b/c I bet his face had the biggest smile ever on it. He's one proud papa.

My friend Genn, whose husband is also off saving the world with hubs and Nate said that her hubby said (in regards to Nate) "It was a great way to end my day....to see him so happy." I believe all of A. Co must have been gathered around Nate's bunk to share in the joy of his precious new pride and joy!!!!



post signature

No comments: