Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh What A Day!

Its been a busy day but I've been very productive.

I spent about 5 hours total working on Math homework for a test this week.

Clark and I played off and on ALL DAY. Good excuse to take time away from homework.

I took a break to enjoy some fresh boiled peanuts (we got them right from the field).

I went to Michaels to pick up more ribbon before my dear friend Darby goes and buys out the store again.

I had Sunday dinner (like every week) with my family and a few friends.

I finished another project.
(this was a project I copied from Darby)


THEN I found my soon sleeping in the dog bed in his bed

aAnd now i'm writing this blog and heading to bed!

Whoo I'm pooped!

Sweet Dreams my beloved hubby and you too my friends!!!

post signature

No comments: