Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take A Peek at Our Week

The way to Your Mommy's Heart.
"this one's just for you daddy!"

















Wait for me, I'm almost there.













Grammy trying to get him to put some pants on.














1 Hour later and we're still in our undies, but no accident yet!



















Proud as can be and still enjoying himself outside on Grammy's patio.















Uh Oh. Clark trying to figure out where the "wawer" was coming from. Then he realized he had made it from his "peanut"



So, i've had a rocky week. Not bad (besides failing a Science test) just very very busy. Here's a little run down of our week just to give you an idea

Monday: we had the morning off (thank goodness), but we had alot to do around the house for Grammy. I had to teach at KSD from 4-830 then it was home to get the monster in bed...Finally at 11 p.m. he went to sleep. Whoa I was pooped!

Tuesday: Up at 6 a.m. Clark had PS from 8-11. He didn't want to get out of bed. We were 30 minutes late for school. I hate being the last one to arrive anywhere. I went to bible study from 9-11, picked Clarke up and came home to rest before heading off to the dance studio. I taught from 4-815 then came home to get Clarke in bed and studied until 11 p.m.

Wednesday: Up at 5:30 a.m. to study more for the 2 test I was to take at 8 a.m. and 9:45. Drove to Enterprise took test came home, fixed lunch and got myself a little more presentable for the day. Had to go to Dothan with a cranky toddler to shop for birthday presents and to the bank. Was in bed by 8:30 p.m. I was so darn pooped. This weather makes me feel so relaxed in the evenings.

Thursday: Up at 6:30. Clark at school at 8 a.m. I went to the Shoppette to pick up some things to mail to Hubs, went to the PX to get more cards to send, went to the library, and at 11 picked Clarke back up. Got home at 1130, put Clark in bed for a nap, tried to get a hold of FRG leader to find out whats going on with the Hubs while hes saving the world. Was relieved to find out that he is indeed just fine. No telephone/internet response though for a few days. Taught at the studio from 2 p.m until 7:30. Picked up dinner at LaBamba, ate, put Clarke to bed with a little Dora and now here I am.

And Here he is right now with the dog bed once again. Wearing his new GAP jammies They say "Rock Around the Croc".


Side Note: Also see that blanket he's holding. I need another one just like this, if anyone sees one around Dothan, PLEASE let me know. This one came from Custom Stitches.

I am taking the day off tommorrow to work in the yard with Clark to get ready for his big birthday party next weekend. We've got lots to do to get ready :-) Tommorrow will be the first day in almost 15 days that we'll be staying at home ALL day long. I am so excitied.

P.S. Please pray for the Families of the soldiers that were involved in the CH-47 Helicopter Crash near Balad. Please also pray for the soldiers and their faimilies that will be involved in the recovery/investigation of the crash.


post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Sounds as if life is full...of chores and school and family and laughter...the most important part! That potty training is lots of fun, isn't it?