Friday, March 20, 2009

Leaving in The Red Car........

Hi Friends

I haven't forgotten about you all. I've been very busy trying to get LOTS of school work done, finishing up dances in order to prepare for our recital in 5 weeks and lastly packing for a LONG car ride up North to see my beloved Grandparents. My mom and I are loaded up and are planning to haul out of Dothan around 3 a.m. We're leaving Daddy at home to take care of the dog-babies! He's not a good stay at home by his-selfer, but my Aunt and Uncle will keep a good check on him and the dog-babies.

I'd like to ask you to pray for me as we visit with my Grands. My Grandfather's Alzheimer's is quickly progressing and I am sure that he will not remember Clark or myself, but my biggest concern is that this could be the last time that I actually get to see him. In July I will head back to Germany and Wes and I are planning to keep our feet planted on European grounds until we have to return to the USA in 2010....Unless plans change otherwise. Don't worry communication is something that is not lacking between my Grands and I. My Grandma has gotten pretty computer savy in the last couple of years!

I'm looking forward to stopping at Cracker Barrell somewhere around South Carolina for Lunch. That always seems like the best part of the trip to me!!!!

We've got LOTS of snacks, the DVD player, books, toys, and the laptop to keep Clark busy. Its 10:45 p.m. now and he's still up. I'm going to let him stay awake until he crashes so that he'll sleep good in the car :-) I've got all of my CHD 202 and 203 assignments that I am planning to finish between tomorrow and the day that we finally decide to drive home. My plans are to finish up both of these classes this week so that I can concentrate particularly on my Creative Portfolio. Mom and I will take turns driving....if I can stay awake. Something about the car (even on short rides) makes me wanna sleep. I'm not a good car companion unless you like to drive in silence.

Breezy is doing good. In about 9 weeks he'll be heading home for some much needed r&r and we are really looking forward to some good family time together. By the time that he comes home he will have been gone approximately 10 months. We've got alot planned, but at the same time alot involves laying on the beach and playing at Mickey Mouses' Castle!!!

I'm working on a blog that I will bring to you later this week when I have time to sit and finish it. It'll be for my "Military Wife" friends out there!!! Stay Tuned.

G*Night Yall!!!! I'll blog tommorrow if I can to let you know how my first visit with my Grands goes. I was there back in August and it was tough, praying for peace that surpasses all understandings this time!




post signature

1 comment:

~Talisa~ said...

Hey girl it's Talisa...I saw your blog site on your facebook page...anyway just read where you posted that you were getting ready for a recital in a few weeks...where is it going to be and are the tickets on sale yet? Would love to go and take Hanna since I am hoping to start her in dance this year!