Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time Flies When Your Too Busy to Think

I feel like this month is just flying by me.

I've not stopped long enough to think about what's going on around me, but I think my body is telling me different. I woke up this morning with an awful sore throat and one of the sinus headaches that makes you wanna stay buried under the covers ALL day. I hope its just a nasty sinus infection and not my yearly case of strep throat. I stayed inside most of the day only leaving long enough to make a run to the Wal-Mart for my favorite aunt who broke her foot last week, and to walk down the drive way to get the mail.

Last night Clark and I played campout in the downstairs family room. We got out the air mattress and watched lots of toons! I was trying to stay awake until 10:00 news came on so that I could catch up on the information about the Shooting Rampage in Geneva County and Kinston. It was just devestating to me. Breezy is pretty sure he worked with the fella Michael McClendon at Reliable Products. Pre-sleep was fun but Clark did not make a very good bed partner last night. He tossed and turned until about 5 a.m. and then he slept good until 9 a.m., but of course I was up at 8:00 to get my normal cleaning routine started!

Clark has been a wild child the last few days and its wearing me and my parents out. I'm not sure what we are doing different or if its just the change in the time/weather, etc? Any suggestions for taming a toddler going through the OH SO TERRIBLE 2's?

Just some Randomness: My calendar for June is quickly filling up. With the hopes that Breezy will be home the first week of June, we've got a trip to Orlando, 2nd week a trip o Daytona planned plus a trip to Atlanta for the Clark Family Reunion and lastly we'll finish up the month with MY BIRTHDAY!

Well my friends I'm off to finish up some assignments that are due on Friday and to study for 2 pretty tough test that I am taking at 8 a.m. in the morning.

post signature

No comments: