Friday, March 06, 2009

No You Just Didn't

That's been by phrase for the week.

Potty training has been going pretty good but I must tell you about Clark's newest fad.
Evidently he can not stand to have on poopie undies, so instead of telling his Mommy, he attempts to fix the problem himself. WHAT A MESS! It all started on Saturday morning when I found his undies in the trash, poop in the toilet and him washing his hands. He was so excited that he had "put it in the toilet". I couldn't help but laugh. Now, Saturday afternoon after his nap he comes running out of his room yelling "I got no pants on", now I was sure he had on his blue jeans when I put him in his bed. Sure enough! I found blue jeans by the toilet, poop in the toilet, DIRTY pull-up in the trash and my sneaky youngin had put on a clean pull-up. How about that for a 2 year old? This new fad, It's been an ongoing thing. I hope he outgrows this very soon!

In other news, as of last Friday TAPS, Inc. has several new sponsors.
Woodham's Plumbing
Obstetrics & Gyneogology
Gilmore Farms
Donnie and Vanisse Gillilan
Wicksburg High School FFA
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (This is the down syndrome group in Dothan/Wiregrass Area)

*The Special Steppers will be dancing at the Kelly School of Dance recital on 26 April, and are looking for other oppurtunities to perform/make ourselves known in the Wiregrass area! Trust me when I say that they are too cute and soo much fun to watch!*

Breezy is doing well. Still working the night shift, which has worked out very well for our communication. It will also be good when he comes home for his R&R b/c we will already be on the SAME schedule sleeping. I was told this week that my Solider should be home in early September! YAY!!! A new little PX has finally opened down on their camp which should make a life a litte easier on me. I won''t be constatly running to Wal-Mart and the Post Office to send boxes. Don't get me wrong, I will send ANYTHING that will help make Breezy's life a little easier, even if it means going to the post office and waiting in line once a week. Also, Breezy will be moving from a tent full of his Company to 2 man Units. They look like little storage rooms, but better than 30 guys. Finally a little bit of privacy and maybe even a full nights sleep too :-).

This weekend my best friend is coming for a visit and I am so excitied to see her. It was September when I saw her last so its been way to long. We're still holding on to each other's Christmas presents. We've got a lot of fun things planned.
1. Haircut tonight with Rexy at Mane Lines
2. Dinner at LaBamba's
3. Yard Sale at Darby's house tommorow (all of you should come too)
4. Getting my stuff organized a little in storage (Cleaning Up and OUT)
and who knows what else we'll find to get into, but whatever it may be we'll have a GREAT time! Clark can't wait for Buggy to get here at Noon!!! I'm sure she'll wanna take him to the park to play. She's soo good to him and he loves to play with her!

Other than that I figured out this week that since end of July 2008 I have lost a total of 22 pds. I know that dosent sound like a lot to some but it was 4 pants sizes (so far) for me which means more than the numbers. I've lost 9 in the last month on weight watchers but more inches than anything. I've ordered my swimsuit for this year and I'm determined to look good in it by the end of MAY when Breezy comes home and we head to Mickey's House and the Beach!!!

We'll I'm off to the grocery store again. My favorite Aunt fell on Wednesday and broke her foot so I'm going to run some errands for her this morning. Then we're off to McD's to play on the playground for a while!!!



post signature

No comments: