Thursday, July 16, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Hi Friends!
Clark and I made the trek back to Germany. My big man was a champ on the plane and I couldn't even begin to thank him for that. We did sleep some, but not very much. We arrived here in Germany around 10 and guess what i did first.....I WENT OUTLET SHOPPING! My friend Tracy picked me up and we decided that it was best for me to stay busy and to keep big man busy so that we would sleep at night. And that we did...15 1/2 hours.

We've been busy non-stop since we got here. I've cleaned a lot, but I'm going to be doing a lot more in the next few weeks before Wesley gets home. Clark has played his little heart out in his new big boy bedroom and with our German friends whom live down the street.

We took a visit to Clark's new Preschool/German Kindergarten today and it is so nice. He got to visit with the class he will be in and his teachers seem so nice. He will start in September and go from 8-Noon everyday. I'm just as excited about him going as he is. Clark will be in the same class as his buddy Benjamin.

Well friends...all is well here. I am safe. I am very very tired so I am outta here! Please be in prayer for my bloggy friend Mrs. T over at Gatherings. Her precious momma, went to be with Jesus over the weekend and it was very unexpected.

I'll post some photos soon of our "New/Old" Home and of Wee Man with his German Watermelon.

post signature

No comments: