Friday, July 17, 2009

The Ways of Life for Some......

Since i've been back in Germany I have once again become familiar with the question "Have You Heard........?". When I was back in Alabama I did get asked that question several times by my friends that remained here in Germany for the deployment and most of the time my answer was NO. Now, I'm hearing the question face to face and my answer, sadly enough is YES.

I would love to tell you some of the things that have been brought to my attention, but I will not allude to someone else's disgrace and filth. There are spouses here on our post that are living very distasterful lives and it disgust me, makes me want to puke. I wouldn't ever want my husband to hear that my behavior has been such as theirs. I wouldn't want him to come home to me in that same condition. I'd hate to know how their spouses feel about their behavior.

Friends let me say one thing very clearly......
I hate rumors. I hate being a part of rumors. I hate gossip. I hate being a part of gossip. I want to say ...... IF you think you need to include me in your gossip....check your facts first, ASK. I'm pretty open to telling the truth, sometimes a little harshly at that. Scripture tells us that the Words of our Mouths and the Meditations of our hearts should ALWAYS in everything be pleasing to Him. That is my desire. I will have NO PART in the rumors or the gossip. My husband will not be a part of the rumors or the gossip. My family will be free from the "disease" that is killing so many families so quickly.

Sorry for the rants, but I needed to get this off my chest.



post signature

No comments: