Saturday, August 13, 2005

Ain't No Cure for the Summer Time Blues!

Man, Oh Man! I'm about to be one busy woman. It's time for things to start rolling. My prayer has been that the Father would give me unending strength and endurance. On Monday at 8:00 a.m. classes start. After weeks of debating which classes I would be taking, I finally nailed them down on Thursday. I must say this semester is going to be very challenging, but also one that I will enjoy tremendously. 13 hours should not be too bad. The only thing I really do not like is that like the last two semesters Wesley and I will not be seeing much of one another on campus. I guess that is what happens when one is a music major and the other is a christian education major. We'll make do. He's got himself a pretty full load also. We'll both be spending time doing homework! I start taking classes at the dance studio ( www.thekellyschoolofdance.com ) on Monday,and teaching classes on Tuesday. I have one class of 10 babies 4-6 years old and a class of 2nd-5th graders. I should have ALOT of stories to share with you all. Don't let me sound like I am dreading the studio because besides my family and my ministry, dance is a major part of my life.

My prayer for this semester is that I would adhere to the task that the Father has placed before me. I have been called to run the race. The race is going to be difficult one, but I know that because of the strength that my Father has I can run harder that I have ever run before. I know that because the Father has assigned this race to me at this particular time in my life that I can accomplish anything. With alot of faith in the father and focus on the finish line, I can and will see this task completed faithfully!

Meg

Know that this semster I will be praying for you. I pray that

No comments: