Friday, September 23, 2005

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

i needed last night so much. after a long day of school and work i headed over to the roomies house for some good girl time. We're trying to make a habit of having girl night more frequently. we all need it! needless to say, we watched the ultimate chick flick "Dirty Dancing." As always, it was great! Amy Brown makes me laugh so hard, she knows the entire movie word for word. That girl done went and lost her mind. It was only the 4 of us last night, but we don't have to have 30 people to have a good time. Best Friend snorted time after time last night, and that kept me laughing all night. It sure was good to hear her laugh for a change. I love it when she's happy! Running out of words....Meg

1 comment:

sheri-baby said...

Meg,

I enjoyed meeting you too! I am so glad my girl has good friends up there! Makes me feel alot better! She is so happy!

See you again soon.
Sheri