Thursday, September 22, 2005

Say one thing, Do another! WHATS THE PROBLEM

recently, i vented my frustrations as to how it drives me crazy when people say one thing and do the exact oppisite. well needless to say, once again I am frustrated. last time i was only a bit frustrated, today I am just out right pissed off. people continually say that they want to be found in the image of Christ, they want to live, they want to learn, they want every single aspect of their lives to glorify the Father. well, personally...if you say your going to do it, dang it just do it. i don't even know why this upsets me the way that it does. i guess its because of comments that my dad, who is an unbeleiver, made only a week ago when were were talking. by no means am I perfect, but most of the time i am who i am. i don't try to be something that i am not. i want people to see the same ole megan everytime they come into contact with me. yes, we all NEED to change occasionally, but not every dang day. We all want to fit in, we all want to do what is "right", but listen here buddy, fitting in and doing what is "right" is not always best. my point is get it together and figure out who you are, decide what morals you are going to live by and live by them, say what you want to be heard, but don't change your thoughts later. There are people out there, like my dad for instance who is watching us beleivers, just waiting for us to mess up. Man, do you want the way you present yourself to unbelievers to completely turn them away from Christ. HECK NO! I know I do not. I want my daddy to find delight in other believers and desire to live as one......does this make ANY sense?

Megan

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I need to understand it, sad to say. I totally understand what you're saying though. Thanks for the encouraging comment on my site, by the way. :)

The Brezina's said...

how do we make them understand though. how do we make ourselves understand?