Thursday, September 08, 2005

What's Wrong With You?

Do you ever get tired of people asking the question "What is wrong with you?" I know I do. Here lately (the last 2 weeks) I have been asked this question repeatedly by my best friend, other friends, my parents, and my co-workers. I am the way I am because that is the way that I want to be. Alright, lets get a few things out in the open before things get out of control.....
*No, I am not sad or depressed, just tired and worn out.
*No, I am not mad at you. QUIT asking. If I was mad at you, trust me, you would definately know. I don't hide my madness very well.
*No, I am not sick. I feel WONDERFUL!
*Yes, I am HIGLY frustrated. I do not know what else to say or do, I can't seem to say or do enough to keep people happy. When I do talk, people do not listen. I feel as if I am talking straight up to a freakin' concret wall. They ask for my advice or opinon, I give it, and then they take me as being heartless and uninterested. It's not that I don't care, I just don't feel like listening to you whine. I'm not going to give you a pitty party over some screw up you've gotten your own self into. STOP ACTING LIKE A 2 YEAR OLD AND GROW THE HECK UP. They say they are going to do one thing and do exactly what they say there were not going to do. They know they are making the wrong decisions, but yet they are unaffected by the circumstances at hand. {*NOTE* I am not referring to any one particular person.}
*Yes I am aggrevated. Why? PLEASE...don't even get me started. We'd be here all day.

Indeed, I needed to vent some today. I have been holding my frustrations in for a couple of days, and I decided that it would be best for me to vent to you. It would be bad if I got started on someone in person. (I have a great husband, I'd never take it out on him) My fist and their face may just have to have a meeting. I'd hate to hurt someone when I punched them with all of my might. If you just want me to, then bring it!

I will be leaving tommorrow morning after my BF103 class to head to see the in-laws for the weekend in Gainesville. Wesley's uncle passed away so it's not like we'll be having a big party or something. I don't think funerals and hours in the car are on the top of my favorite thing to do list. I HATE THEM BOTH. Hopefully neither will be to bad.

Alright, I am out before someone gets the wrong impression of me and get the idea that I am the biggest bwitch around.

I FEEL LIKE OSCAR THE GROUCH!
Meg

1 comment:

The Brezina's said...

man-i stay pissed off these days. If folks don't stay clear of my path I might just beat the hell out of um! You know your right, Wes might like it if I hit him, it might turn him on! Maybe I should try it!

Meg