Monday, September 19, 2005

Not Even Myself....

alot of things have been going on these days. i can't say that they've all been good things, but heck those that have been difficult to accept will be for the better in the long run. wesley and i will be making several choices within the next few weeks that will be changing our lives forever. once we've let our families know, and everything is finalized you readers will be the first to know. why, because if you're reading this you must be interested in whats going on in my life, or atleast i hope that is the case. no we are not getting divorced or having a baby.

the weekend was just not good for me. friday night was alright. once again we hung out at my aunt and uncles house just like we do every friday. saturday i worked all day. i was in a bad mood when i woke up and was in an extremeley bad mood when i went to bed. it seems like when one thing goes wrong the cycle goes on and on and my mood continues to get worse. first my job just gets the best of me sometimes. i often want to scream when i walk out of the front door. secondly, my mom and I got into a nasty argument when I got home from work, I cried and she yelled and that just made my mood worse. i had to apologize to wesley on sunday morning for being so grumpy. he of cource accepted and said he loves me even if i am mean sometimes. this is the thing though, i should have been happy on saturday. auburn beat ball state's butt's and the gators did a mighty fine job beating up yennessee. dinner was my favorite foods, pizza from papa johns and wesley made hott wings just for me. oh well..its over now!

So, lets just pray that God is going to open some new doors of oppurtunity for me shortly. I hate change, but things are just getting old and for once in my life I will say it is time for a change. I might even like this change, but we will just see where the Father leads me.

i don't have anything else to say. More news in the next few days about the rest of our lives!

Meg

No comments: