Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clarke Update

We had our 18 month (he will be 20 months in 2 weeks) Well Baby appointment today and Clarke-man did great. We saw our favorite P.A. Mrs. Freeze after a 4 week wait. Of course Clark is a ladies man so each time we go in to see Mrs. Freeze he has to be a little flirt. She thinks he's such a good baby! He's grown to a whooping 28 pounds (50%) and 33 3/4 inches (70%) in height.

I had her check his little ears out just to be on the safe side (since we've had so many problems) and guess what...YES we have a double inner ear infection. This makes for ear infection #3 for us this year. So we're on round 4 of antibiotics.

I was also able to get a good look in his mouth while he was on the exam table and he is cutting 3 more teeth to make things even better. Before too long he'll have a mouth full and we'll be anticipating our first trip to the Dentist. Watch out Deb-Deb, he'll be sitting in your chair before you know it :-).

*Side Note: Please pray I am going to try to loose the Pacifier this weekend. Not sure how this is going to go over but it's just the right time. MAYBE???

I made it through the 2 shots he had to have with flying colors. Poor thing screamed and screamed and screamed. He just kept looking at me with his puppy dog eyes and it broke my heart. Wes would have been proud. I think I can do it on my own from here on out! No more needles until he's 4! Thank you Jesus!

Sorry for not posting any photos but Wesley left for the field with my camera. I PROMISE that I'm going to get some from my buddies to post before the weekend is over.

Ciao!!

1 comment:

FarBink said...

28 pounds?? WHOA! I remember the first time I saw Clarkie...wearing his tiny chucks in his carrier. That must have been, what, September of last year? When "Every Woman's Battle" started? Bless him --- he's so sweet. I'm so lucky to be his favorite EEEeeEEEeee!