Saturday, April 05, 2008

Self CONTROOOOOLLL

I don't know if any of you have ever heard the song "Fruit of the Spirits Not a (Name a Fruit)", but tonight I am shouting it from the roof tops. I learned it when I worked at GA/Acteens Camp in 2003. I've got alot going on in my mind that I fill like I just need to let loose, but at the same time I know if I do that it could rub some people in my life that are very important to me in the wrong way. So tonight, I am not going to write anymore. I am going to leave you with the words of this kid song to go spend some much needed time with my "Papa God"

Fruit of the Spirits not a Coconut
Fruit of the Spirits not a Coconut
Wanna be a Coconut
You might as well Hear it
You can't be a fruit of the Spirit
Cuz, the fruits are
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and SELF-CONTROOLL. (emphasis made on Self-Control as you can tell)


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are wise and sweet and good. thank you.

Tonja said...

Whatever you are dealing with, God has the answer for you. It is very hard to stand up and do what you know is the right thing, when you know there are those you love who will not understand. It takes great strength and faith. We are human and our desire is to please those we care about.
I believe that you will do what is right. Your spirit seems to be so kind and loving and God-centered.
I will pray for you, my dear.
Blessings,
Tonja