Monday, November 10, 2008

All in A Weeks Work

Clark on the Tug Boat Ride...He disliked it as much as Mommy

Clark riding on Chicco
He LOVED the Pony ride!

My cousin Jenn and I enjoyed corndogs from THE Corn Dog Man

Clark asking me for "Qwatas" to get food to feed the animals in the Petting Zoo.


This past week was a very busy one for Clark and I. Here's a little look at what we accomplished;
* 4 test
* Taught at the dance studio 3 nights
* Started choreography for recital dances
* Car had an Oil Change
* Went to Susie's twice to drop off and pick up pants she was altering
* Went to Preschool 2 days
* Clark pee-pee'd in the potty a few time..well maybe 3. We're making progress SLOWLY
* Made 2 trips to the Eye Dr.
* Got to talk to the Hubs quiet a bit this week :-)
* Enjoyed going with Clark to the Peanut Festival on Tuesday
* Traveled to Mobile with my best friend Hailey, Clark and one of the dancers Tiffany on Friday for our first Dance Competition of the season.

I am WHOOPED!!

Competition Pictures to come later!

post signature

No comments: