Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Just Letting You Know....We Made It

My Beautiful Nephew Jeffrey!

Hey Ya'll!

I've made it to Florida just fine! I arrived at the Kia dealership for them to tell me that there was nothing wrong with my car....BLAH! From there I headed straight for Gainesville.

Clark was super good in the car . I didn't hear a peep out of him until we pulled up in the drive way at the Brezina's and then he was calling for his Papa.



The last 2 1/2 days have been great. Mom B. and I spent most of yesterday baking and preparing most of the food for tommorow. In the afternoon my oldest SIL and her family came over and boy was I glad to see them. Clark loves playing with his cousin Logan who is 8 months younger. Today my other 2 SIL's and BIL's have arrived and Clark is having a big time. Almost all of the cousins are here, and those that are missing will be here tommorow. We're just missing daddy A LOT!



My 20 year old nephew will be flying in from Aviation Training tommorow for a few days. My SIL is so excitied. It's been since June that I last saw him. I'm excitied for my SIL, but in my own heart I feel as if my heart is being torn apart. I want so badly for the Hubs to be here. I want to go to the airport tommorow and pick him up with my baby boy...but that won't be happening until atleast May.



Well its time for dinner..Grilled Shrimp, Onion Quiche, Short Ribs, Hashbrown Cassarole and Fried Cabbage. YUM-O!!



Happy Thanksgiving from my family to Yours!



post signature

1 comment:

Tonja said...

Hope your Thanksgiving is full of all your favorite things! Enjoy your time with family and drive safely coming home. God Bless!